Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

My Flash Trash-ing

I have been such a huge fan of Amber Atherton's fun and funky jewellery line since they started. The brand has gone through a major revamp recently and launched a new collection of charm bracelets.

You can opt for a gold bangle (brass metal plated with 2 microns of gold) or a friendship macrame type bracelet - both options have 11 graduated holes for you to mix and match and personalise your bracelet with charms to suit your mood!

Personally I LOVE charms and this jewellery line presents me with a new charm bracelet concept and #flashy #trashy charms I have never seen before. What ever she is calling it - I want them all on my arm!

If you want to join our #charmgang, shop the collection here. You know you want to!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment