Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas Comes Early - Creature, Vale and Robyn Rhodes!

My new jewellery loves from Creature Jewellery, Vale Jewelry and Robyn Rhodes Jewellery arrived today... I am so obsessed with the snake fang ring by Creature Jewellery - I can't even!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you have never heard of Lucy Watson before, she is a cast member in the BAFTA award winning show Made In Chelsea. I recently pulled the trigger on a few items (read: almost everything on the website). Read more about Lucy and her collection here: Creature Jewellery



The rings sit comfortably around the finger. The earrings are adorable, I cannot wait to wear these soon!

The pieces are either silver or 24k gold plated. The website doesn't state the base metal but it is quite hefty. 


Another jeweller that I am a big fan of is Robyn Rhodes - I am hand modelling the Ryan Ring (Gold/Silver Druzy) below. It is certainly a statement piece.


I have been lusting after the Vale Starbust Necklace for so long. Two weeks ago, I finally indulged and pulled the trigger. I wanted a necklace I can wear everyday which has a bit of sparkle but nothing too over the top.




Love
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment